Bobcat Lacrosse NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Discuss anything and everything relating to Bobcat Athletics here.

Moderators: rtb, kmax, SonomaCat

wbtfg
Golden Bobcat

Re: Bobcat Lacrosse NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Post by wbtfg » Thu May 30, 2024 9:12 am

AFCAT wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 7:46 pm
kmax wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 7:18 pm
AFCAT wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 5:33 pm
Natty hoodies and t-shirts are now available at the bookstore, both at MSU and online.
Hopefully the lacrosse team is getting some proceeds for those.
At $65 for a hoodie and $35 for a t-shirt, they better be getting a cut of the profits. I purchased one of each and I thought I saw a limit of 15 hoodies for sale. Not positive of that though. I'm still surprised they didn't have a Basketball conference champs t-shirt for sale, just the March Madness one. I did find Big Sky basketball champions t-shirts on eBay for sale though, but I don't know how legit they were. The quality was good.
I got a 3-peat shirt from the collective.

Bummer no youth sizes for LAX.

Camo_Cat
2nd Team All-BobcatNation

Post by Camo_Cat » Thu May 30, 2024 9:18 am

wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 9:12 am
AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
AFCAT wrote:
Natty hoodies and t-shirts are now available at the bookstore, both at MSU and online.
At $65 for a hoodie and $35 for a t-shirt, they better be getting a cut of the profits. I purchased one of each and I thought I saw a limit of 15 hoodies for sale. Not positive of that though. I'm still surprised they didn't have a Basketball conference champs t-shirt for sale, just the March Madness one. I did find Big Sky basketball champions t-shirts on eBay for sale though, but I don't know how legit they were. The quality was good.

I'm surprised that the MSU bookstore has not put out a 3-peat t-shirt and hoodie. Or did I miss it??? I don't see one online.

"I love Bozeman. I love these people. I love the Cats. I even love this weather. You think I'm gonna pick Missoula? You're crazy - gimme the Cat head!!" -- Lee Corso, ESPN GameDay

AFCAT
Golden Bobcat

Post by AFCAT » Thu May 30, 2024 9:44 am

Camo_Cat wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 9:18 am
wbtfg wrote:
Thu May 30, 2024 9:12 am
AFCAT wrote:
kmax wrote:
AFCAT wrote:

I'm surprised that the MSU bookstore has not put out a 3-peat t-shirt and hoodie. Or did I miss it??? I don't see one online.
They haven't. MSU didn't sell anything on the Championship, just the March Madness shirt.

I purchased this shirt off of eBay and the quality was just like previous shirts I purchased from the bookstore. I'm not getting a cut of this, just FYI.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/386860096822?v ... R4TE7aL5Yw

Collective has some shirts as well. However, I'm sure there are people that don't like how the "M" is positioned on the mountain. :lol:

https://thenilshop.co/montana-state/

QB Club https://www.msubqc.org
Bobcat Collective https://linktr.ee/thebobcatcollective
“In the military, they teach you the best time to attack your enemy is nighttime and bad weather. We’ve got f—ing both!” — Devin Slaughter